Preparation time: 10 min
Baking time: 30 min
INGREDIENTS TO BE ADDED
120g butter, 1 egg yolk, 8 tbs water.
Wheat flour T80*, blond cane sugar*, whole cane sugar*, sea salt from Ile de Ré
(*Certified organic. May content traces of nuts and sesame)
INSTRUCTION OF USE
1. Pour the baking mix into a bowl.
2. Add the cold butter cut into cubes.
3. Crumble the baking mix and the butter until you get a thick powder.
4. Add the egg yolk, then the water as you mix, until you form a homogeneous ball. The dough should remain flexible but not sticky.
5. Wrap the ball in a damp towel and let it rest for 30 min in the refrigerator.
6. Flatten the dough with a rolling pin and place it into a pie plate (ø30 cm).
7. Garnish your pie as you wish. Put it in the oven at 180 C, until your pie is slightly golden brown
Prepare the dough the day before! Keep it in the fridge or freezer for later. On D-Day, cook the pie shell for 20 minutes at 160 ° C by adding dry white beans to prevent the dough from swelling.