Photo : La Plantation
(For 2 people)
300g of Beef, 50ml of water, 10g of Black Pepper, 10g chopped garlic, 10g chopped shallot,1 teaspoon of palm sugar, 1 pinch of fleur de sel, 1 teaspoon of Spicy Mix and lime juice
Garnish: salad, sliced tomatoes and raw onions
- Crush the peppercorns in a mortar.
- Mince garlic and shallots.
- Cut the meat into thin slices or cubes.
- Garnish the plate: onion in the center, salad and tomatoes around.
- Fry the garlic and shallots in a pan with a spoonful of vegetable oil, add the palm sugar and crushed pepper. Heat for 1 minute, then sear the meat, which must be crispy but still rare.
- To serve, lay the meat onto the onions. Serve immediately with Spicy Mix and lime juice in a ramekin and steamed rice as a side.