Marlette Brownie Fondant
Chocolate fondant baking mix, 110g of butter, 3 eggs. 30g hazelnuts, 30g of nuts
1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. Melt the butter in a large saucepan. At low heat, add the chocolate fondant baking mix and stir until you have a smooth batter.
3. Remove pan from stove, add eggs to the saucepan and whisk to combine.
4. Crush approximately your nuts and hazelnuts.
5. Incorporate half of your nut and hazelnut blend into your Marlette fondant mix. Mix.
6. Place the brownie dough in a square baking pan lined with parchment paper.
7. Sprinkle with the rest of your nut and hazelnut mixture.
8. Bake for 10-15 minutes
Let cool before eating!