Marlette Thyme and lemon peach pie
Cake with Rapadura baking mix, 100g of butter, 10cl of milk, 2 eggs, 4 peaches, Maple syrup or agave syrup, 1/2 lemon, Thyme leaves
1. Pour the contents of the Cake with Rapadura baking mix in a salad bowl.
2. Add the melted butter, milk and eggs and mix.
3. Cut the peaches into quarters and fry them in a pan with a little maple syrup or agave. Then arrange the fruit at the bottom of a round pan.
4. Add the juice of half a lemon then sprinkle with thyme previously cut.
5. Then pour your dough over and bake everything for 35 min at 180°C.
Good tasting !