Preparation time: 5 min
Baking time: 35 min
INGREDIENTS TO BE ADDED
3 eggs, 1/2 cup of Milk, 1/2 cup of Olive Oil, 100g of grated cheese.
Flour (wheat*, corn*, spelt*, buckwheat*), brown flax seeds* (7%), baking powder* (wheat starch*, sodium bicarbonate,potassium bitartrate), sea salt from Île de Ré, Provencal herbs* (1,2%).
(*Certified organic. May content traces of nuts and sesame)
INSTRUCTION OF USE
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F.
2. In a salad bowl, whisk together the milk, olive oil and eggs.
3. Pour the content of the sachet and mix gently.
4. Add the grated cheese and the ingredients that you like.
5. Pour into a cake tin (20 x 8 cm) or into small individual molds and bake for about 35 minutes at 350°F.
Multi format, this recipe is available in both cake and salted muffins. Do not hesitate to add the remains of your fridge: ham, cheese, olives, cooked vegetables etc.