Preparation time: 10 min
Baking time: 30 min
INGREDIENTS TO BE ADDED
125g butter, 1 egg yolk, 10 tbs water.
Wheat flour T80*, poppy seed*, herbs of Provence*, sea salt from Ile de Ré
(*Certified organic. May content traces of nuts and sesame)
INSTRUCTION OF USE
1. Pour the baking mix into a bowl.
2. Add the cold butter cut into cubes.
3. Crumble the baking mix and the butter until you get a thick powder.
4. Add the egg yolk, then the water as you mix, until you form a homogeneous ball. The dough should remain flexible but not sticky.
5. Wrap the ball in a damp towel and let it rest for 30 min in the refrigerator.
6. Flatten the dough with a rolling pin and place it into a pie plate (ø30 cm).
7. Garnish your pie as you wish. Put it in the oven at 350°F, until your pie is
slightly golden brown
Prepare the dough the day before! Keep it in the fridge or freezer for later. On D-Day, cook the pie shell for 20 minutes at 160 ° C by adding dry white beans to prevent the dough from swelling.